We are custom home builders in the Columbia Valley, focused on making the building experience smooth and enjoyable for you.
Strong, Solid & Steadfast
Our goal is to build you a solid home you can depend on, and to offer you the custom options that make a house uniquely yours. Our knowledge of the best of the Columbia Valley trades ensures this.
Our general contracting responsibilities include:
- Developing plans with local or Calgary architects;
- Obtaining permits and approvals;
- Selecting design and materials;
- Ensuring structural integrity (load bearing and other engineering requirements);
- Assembling the best trades;
- Constructing your custom home to meet building code;
- Managing all aspects of your project.
We’ve worked in the Columbia Valley since we were young men, apprenticing at jobs in Fairmont Hot Springs, Radium, Windermere, Invermere and Panorama. We learned from the best and have excellent working relationships with subcontractors and trades both in the valley and out of town. Read more about the builders behind Ironwood.
Driven to be the best custom home builders
Yes we’re ambitious! This means we want to build you the sweetest Columbia Valley home possible. Meet with us once and you’ll know our sincerity. We have a deep sense of ethics; we promote and foster an honest discourse throughout the building process. Speak to our clients – or read some of their words – and you’ll understand how committed we are to building quality houses.